Olympia DSHS CSO
6860 Capitol Blvd
Tumwater, WA 98501
Shelton DSHS CSO
2505 Olympic Hwy. N #440
Shelton, WA 98584
151 NE Hampe Way
Chehalis, WA 98532
415 W. Wishkah
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Application: The first step to applying from Social Security disability is the application which can be completed online at www.ssa.gov or in person at your local Social Security office.
Reconsideration: If you are denied upon initial application your have 60 days to appeal your decision and file a request for reconsideration.
Hearing: If you are denied upon reconsideration you may file a request for a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge.
Appeals Council: If you are denied by the Administrative Law Judge the next level of appeal is to the Appeals Council.
If you are denied at the Appeals Council please contact our office to discuss the next steps in the appeal process for Social Security Disability.
Applications & Forms
For frequently used application forms and Social Security forms visit www.ssa.gov/forms or use the hyperlinks below:
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income Benefits (SSI) for Adults (paper form unavailable)
- Supplemental Security Income Benefits (SSI) for Children
- Disabled Widow(er)’s Benefits (DWB)
- Disabled Adult Children Benefits (DAC)
Frequently Used Forms:
- SideWalk: Provides screening for rapid rehousing and local shelters from 10pm-2pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Location: 1139 5th Ave SE Olympia, WA 98501
- Phone: (360) 515-5587
- Salvation Army Men and Women’s Transitional Shelter Program
- Location: Olympia, WA 98501
- Phone: (360) 352-8596
- Rosie’s Place: CYS Shelter for young adults under the age of 24.
- Location: 711 State Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98506
- Phone: (360) 586-2777
- Family Support Center
- Location:201 Capitol Way, Olympia, WA 98501
- Phone: (360) 628-7342
- Thurston County Food Bank: Mon, Wed, Fri 11:00AM-3:00PM and 2nd and 4th Wed 5:00-7:00pm
- Location: 220 Thurston Ave NE 98501
- Phone: (360) 352-8597